Intern life

Friday, June 22, 2012

Interning for Anne Barge has really been an amazing experience so far to say the least.  She is an honor to work with and I just love the other employees--I never want to leave!  It has opened my eyes to a whole different avenue of design and I am learning something new everyday!  Below I wanted to share a few snap shops of my experience:
The first Anne Barge belt I ever made 
Hard at work making another belt with the beautiful Castellano Lace

Close up of Castellano Belt
All the boxes I made in preparation for the huge shipment we would receive the next day
What I call the monster shipment
Sewing in a Badgley Mischka Bride belt label
Steaming away :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...