friday favorites

Friday, July 13, 2012

Favorites - J. Crew
1  ||  2  ||  3  ||  4  ||  5  ||  6  ||  7  ||  8  ||  9  ||  10  ||  11  ||  12  ||  13  || 14
Over the past week I've been stalking the J. Crew website due to their amazing additional 30% off sale items special.  I couldn't resist looking at some of the other items and now I am hooked!  Although I basically want everything on their site, I chose a select few I have really been coveting.  I recently bought the leopard flats {last seen here} and they are so versatile, classic, comfy, and on sale!  I am very happy I made the purchase to say the least, and you can definitely count on me adding a few more of these to my outfits :)

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...