sun dress

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dress: Jean Paul Gaultier {for Target} || Shoes: Diane Von Furstenberg || Sunnies: Target {also loving these} || Bracelets: David Yurman {dying for this one}, J. Crew, Forever 21, Tiffany & Co. || Bag: Chanel || Dog: White Lab named Chipper :)
Regardless of all the new fall clothes coming out in the stores, I still couldn't help but dedicate a post to one of my favorite summer dresses.  I got this dress a few years ago from Target of all places, and since then Target has been my go to for quick, inexpensive pieces.  The DVF shoes were a Valentine's gift from my wonderful boyfriend, Chase.  I get compliments every time I wear them!

...and I couldn't resist posting the last picture with Chipper :)  He was dying to be included!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit ! Lovely blog :)

    I follow you already, could you follow me back? it would be great.

    Hugs from Warsaw
    http://iftheworldwouldend.blogspot.com/

    Pauline-Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is amazing :) I'm your newest follower!

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...