Fall '12 Trends: color

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


{Source: Pantone
Above I copied a snippet from Pantone which describes each color chosen for the fall 2012 color report. It is quite obvious that their report is accurate as I've seen these colors in this years fall collections and I am also pleased with the colors selected to say the least!  Look out for more upcoming Fall '12 Trend posts where I will explore more fashion trends dealing with patterns, themes, and silhouettes.

You can read more about the color report as well as their Designer Outlook where designers reveal their inspiration, colors, and must-have items for Fall 2012 here.

1 comment:

  1. I always LOVE when Pantone releases their color reports...it gets me excited about shopping for the upcoming season. Love the idea to feature posts on exploring trends...
    Thanks for leaving a note on my blog so I could find YOUR blog! I adore your style (it's right about my alley) so needless to say, I am a new follower :)
    BTW, love the dress you designed and made in a previous post. Classic and the fabric looks gorgeous...
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...