Current Craves ... Jewelry

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Obsessing over the beautiful jewelry out right now.  Here are a select few...
Jewelry
Turquoise Bracelet: Rachel Leigh || Chanel Earrings || Nude White Bracelet || Bubble Necklace: J. Crew || Link Bracelets: J. Crew || Vintage Gold Bracelet: ajraefields || Ring: Miso Republic

 I cannot keep my eyes off the pave link and chunky gold J. Crew bracelets.  I just recently got the J. Crew bubble necklace in grey, but now I am eyeing the one in black.  Also, the black and cream vintage Chanel earrings I am in love with!  I typically don't wear earrings, but you can never go long with vintage Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...