Feeling Feminine

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Such a great picture of Daphne Groeneveld shot by Greg Kadel for Numero (Issue 124).
Dioni Tabbers photographed by Koray Birand for Spanish Vogue2011
 
{photos courtesy found via my pinterest}
Due to my crazy work schedule and internet being down, I have not been able to post the past couple of days!  My first inspiration post was also deleted in the process of trying to get the internet back to normal (not sure how?)  Anyways, just thought I would re-post some inspiration that inspired some of my design work earlier this summer.

PS: check out my About and Sponsor pages because I recently updated them!

1 comment:

  1. amazing outfits and your blog is very interesting! maybe we can follow each other if you like :) let me know <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate all of your kind words! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...